Postales Cristianas - Yamita.org

Ver Videos Chistosos.com


lunes, 17 de diciembre de 2012

Notas: You Ain't Woman Enough - Paramore

Alabanza: "You Ain't Woman Enough" Interprete: Paramore Letras y Notas:


G                                   C9
You've come to tell me somethin you say I otta know
D                                                      G
That he don't love me anymore and I'll have to let him go
                                  C9
You say your gonna take him but I don't think you can
                         D               G
Cause you ain't women en ough to take my man




D
Women like you there a dime a dozen
        G
You can buy them anywhere
           A
For you to get to him I'd have to move over
        D
And I'm gonna stand right here
         G                    C9
It'll be over my dead body so get out while you can
                         D               G
Cause you ain't women en ough to take my man




    G                               C9
Sometime's a man's caught lookin at things that he don't need
   D                                               G
He took a second look at you but he's in love with me
                                             C9
Well, I don't where that leaves you ah but I know where I stand
                       D               G
And you ain't women en ough to take my man




                      D               G
No you ain't women en ough to take my man

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Devocional Diario.com

Letras de Alabanzas

Ver Videos Chistosos.com

Imagenes Cristianas para Facebook

Imagenes Cristianas para Hi5

Archivos

Papel Tapiz Cristianos

Bosquejos Cristianos

Textos y Versiculos Biblicos

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.